Monday, March 16, 2009

Writing Void

Its going to be difficult, I think, coming up with things to write about now that one of my stars has left. I may change the flow of this a little by maybe adding some more of my life outside the store. Haven't decided yet. Let me know what you think.

I love hearing from followers of the blog and wouldn't mind too much if you wanted to sign up as a follower. There is a spot to the right of the postings.


Couldn't bring myself to go into the store last week on my day off, as I'm there so much anyway. So I went to the 'enemy over the highway' and checked out cereal. Now, I don't like this store att he best of times because they are too friggin big and don't really have that great of a selection. Oh, it looks impressive and all, but for example you go in there looking for peanut butter and they have lots of their own and maybe two small sizes in a name brand. Well, I want the big size as its more reasonable. I have found this in the case of most of the items I have looked for when I go there.

And speaking of reasonable, there cereal was 50 cents more and the whipping cream 30 cents more. Now they are a bigger set of stores than we are, but there prices are higher. I bought the stuff, (Stupid) because, as I said, I just didn't feel like going to my store. I wish I had.

By the way, neither our cheaper store chain nor theirs, carried the cereal that I wanted. Aggravating, really.

1 comment:

durpa said...

Hey Sally, just thought I'd check in, let you know I'm watching. ^^ Got a bunch of stuff from you on Saturday of last week. University kid, worked seafood at a Zehrs in Orillia? Yeaaah, you remember! Haha

Anyway, just lettin' ya know I've signed up for your blog. I know pretty much exactly where you're coming from with this.

It's nice to have a place to vent, eh?

Keep on writing!
Josh