Thursday, December 11, 2008

What is with you PEOPLE???

Okay, I know we are all trying to save the environment. But please, if you don't want a bag TELL ME AT THE BEGINNING. Especially if I am on express. I really do appreciate that you don't want or need that bag. But when I have put the groceries in it and then you tell me you don't need it one of two things happen.

Either I have to now take the time away from the next customer to remove your items and I am left with a plastic bag that I have to reposition on the mounting spikes. OR I turn to find that you have crumpled the bag and left it on my counter which means I have to un-crumple and try to reuse said bag, again taking time away from the next person. Please pretend that YOU are that next person and think how you would feel.

Also, I am giving you a warning. There is going to soon be some serious wrist slapping if you people, and you know who you are, don't start to learn to count!!!!

It says EXPRESS 1-8 ITEMS. You want to know how to tell if its eight? It depends on how many things I have to scan. A bunch of grapes is ONE item. Fourteen cans of cat food is FOURTEEN items. A case of pop is ONE item, seven big bottles of pop is SEVEN items.

There you've been warned.

No comments: