Friday, December 5, 2008

GRAND OPENING ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Well It went off pretty darn well.


Lots of people, mostly regulars. LOTS of compliments on how good the store looks. Lots of pleasure that there is a such a wide selection of products and the fact that there are a lot of items that have not been seen elsewhere.

Over all great response from all that I ran into in my 5 hours. Only complaint was a customer that does not like the new buggies. I agreed with her. If you are doing a decent size shop there is just NOT enough room in the new buggies. They have an upper and lower section to them and while it is a good idea, it just doesn't cut it for a large order.


I forgot to punch out to come home today. The big guy asked me as I was leaving if I had had any comments from people so I told him what I had heard. I also pointed out to him about the goofy locking bar mechanism. He listened so who knows???!!!!

Anyway, I got half way home and realized that I didn't punch out. Called in and reported it so it will be fixed tomorrow.


Oh yeah. The uniforms worked well. Customers were really impressed with the way we looked. I don't particularly like the apron so I'm looking forward to the new shirts with the name of the store on them so we can lose the aprons. Just not really to my liking.


More tomorrow. Knees are killing me tonight.

No comments: