Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It's Too Cold In Here

I tell you if one more person tells me how cold it is in the store I think I'll throttle them.

Its a GROCERY STORE for crying out loud.

We carry food!!

The majority of the items we carry in here are supposed to be cool or cold!!!

ALSO, I don't know if you've noticed but we don't have refrigerators with doors on them so a lot of the cold air pools in the dairy and frozen food area. If no one has walked through there in a while the air will be just sitting there on the floor. So don't come from picking out your ice cream, pizza and frozen peas and tell me that its cold over there.

And another thing: don't go stealing a whole wack of those little bags that you are supposed to use for produce and then tell me you have a dog and want to use them for him.

HELLO! We have to pay for those things. They are supplied to you as a courtesy. Buy your own bags.

And quit standing at my register watching me bag all your items and then tell me you don't need bags. Or even worse, just wait until I'm all done with you and serving the next customer, then stand at the end and take everything out again and leave the bags on my table!

I feel better now.

No comments: