Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Quickie

Just a quick post as I am off to work in an hour.

Yesterday several of my regular customers came through and I proceeded to tell them that I have been told I'm too slow and too chatty. Were they EVER surprised by those comments!!

I will continue to tell my customers what happens to me.

I am trying to get the hang of logging out the terminal every time I stop for even a second. You then have to log back in which effectively takes time away from the customer and I'm sure by the end of the day/week/month/year those NANO seconds will all add up.

I worked with Slower then Molasses Girl and had two and a half orders through in the time she took to get one. And no it wasn't like my customers had two items and hers had a million. That must be why it takes her 20minutes to do a fifteen minute break. And why she is ALWAYS late for work.

I also had three different customers say how impressed they were with the fact that I got all their groceries into the bags they brought and did it so well.

* * * * *

Well, off to work now and we'll see how today's customers react. By the way, my cash drawer was over by three cents yesterday. The same three cents I found on the floor and did NOT put in my pocket.

No comments: