Sunday, October 26, 2008

Signs and doors

Well, the bracket for the sign has gone up. I guess it won't be long now. Several people sad to hear we won't be called by our original name anymore. But several people looking forward to the change. (Personally I think they are looking forward to it all being done!)


I wonder why it is that when I have days off I end up in the store buying things I have forgotten. I stand there for over four hours and have people coming through buying the very items I need, but at the end of shift go home and realize I didn't get what I needed. then I end up like yesterday being in the store at 10 after 7 in the morning and then again at 3:15pm.


I think part of it is that the store is a lot easier to get in and out of. The enemies parking lot has got to be one of the worst to navigate. Also their freaking store is way too spread out and not enough selection. Can you believe that for a store that is almost twice the size of ours they do not sell lactose free milk???

Our parking lot is pretty good but there are still some schmucks that drive through. We have a couple of stop signs there because you enter the parking lot right where there is a side parking space. Cars exiting there have to stop or they'll smack into those entering the lot. I often time see people that just slow down (better than nothing) but there are those that not only don't slow down but that don't even look.

One day............



In some ways they are making the store too modern looking. I think you can lose some of the, I don't know, comfortableness (sp).

We do not have a lot of people that come in and just mosey around and stop others from shopping but on the other side those that wish to rush through, can. I know for myself the most important part of my shopping experience is quality, both in product and my experience in the store.


I was hoping the entrance was going be changed a little but it looks like it won't. At least they have our other door open again and people can once more go back to old habits.

No comments: