Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Short Post Today

So I went to work yesterday with the start of a cold. First off, I get there and can't punch in. Okay I get sent to number 4. I'm there a bout ten minutes when i see the schedule book and take a look. Turns out for some silly reason I was a half hour early. Down side of that is I will have to stay a half hour longer than I thought.

So this cold thing: what happens to me is that my voice sounds like a boy going through puberty. Its up, its down, its cracking all over the place. Usually that lasts for a day or so and I am better. Well, woke up this morning feeling like crap. My voice is now in the low bass, Kathleen Turner range, and I have the sniffles. I will go in today because I'm stupid and will take my hand sanitizer with me (as I did yesterday). I'll get sympathy votes and some people thinking 'why didn't you just stay home'.

SORRY, just can't do it.



Saw a lot of my other regulars due to the fact that it was a day time shift. They were amused at the sound of my voice.


The new courtesy counter has gone in. Seems awful big to me. It could have been half the size and been plenty big enough for us. It looks like a place that is going to collect junk. I hope not. Also the cigarettes are still locked up in the office. It would be SSSSOOOOO nice if we just didn't sell them anymore.

Anyway, that's it for today.

No comments: