Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I've Just About Had It !!!

Okay, this post is not entirely to do with work. First:

Quite complaining to me about how cold it is in the store. We have MEAT here. We have MILK and other DAIRY products. How the h - e - double hockey sticks do you expect us to keep it fresh? And YES, I like working in the cold. In fact I LOVE working in the cold so I am obviously the wrong one to ask or complain to.

There I feel better.



Today was, otherwise, a great day at the store. I was really ON ! !

Cashier wise, performer wise, personality wise. And yes I am tooting my own horn.

I had people laughing and telling me how great it was to meet some one so cheerful. I told them I don't feel like I work there, I feel I perform.



As stated in the last post, morale is terrific. The other cashiers are all pretty happy campers. Everyone, in SPITE of the renovations and the moving of product so the flooring can be done, is in a great mood. Oh, and the crazies have all crawled back to where ever it is they hide until the next full moon.

Anyway, it's late. So I am off to bed and will have more to say tomorrow.

No comments: