Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Different Job Today

I was fortunate enough to get to work at Julie's Tent Sale today.

To a knitter there is nothing like playing with box after box after box of GORGEOUS yarns.

I even get to be paid in yarn!! I mean can you ask for anything more?

I get to go back tomorrow and help a little more.

WooHoo!!!


We are starting to get renovations done at the store. Rumour has it that the courtesy counter will be gone to be replaced with another express that will handle those issues as well as Western Union.

Also, I heard that our self serve salad bar may go. Now THAT is a HUGE mistake. We have a lot of elderly people that come in the store and don't need a whole head of lettuce or a whole pepper or whatever. Several of them find it better to buy the little bits of fruit and vegetables they need from the salad bar.

That way, they have the quantity they need plus they buy it fresh every day. Nope, NOT a good idea.

No comments: