Sunday, July 14, 2013

This should be OUR motto. AND, being who you are !

Saw a sign the other day. It expresses my philosophy on what our relationship should be with customers.

"We take care of our customers or someone else will"

How easy is that???!!!


* * * * *


Friday night was all by myself so I decided to go to the local 'Art Crawl'. I've heard of it before and sometimes seen the crowds while going past. But, this time, a friend had some of her pictures on display and I wanted to see them in a real gallery setting. Plus, I wanted to support her.

So another friend picked me up at the house and off we went. Got pretty decent parking two blocks away and we walked back to have a look. We rounded the corner and there were people everywhere. It was almost impossible to walk on either sidewalk. You sort of had to jump into the flow, go along till you saw something and then you jumped out. If you were lucky you ended up on the gallery side and you were right there. Other times you jumped out on the street side and then had to hide behind a tree or something and wait until a space in the crowd became available and you forced your way across.

Great atmosphere!

Anyway, the reason I started this particular story is:

I may have to start doing autographs ! ! ! ! !

I hadn't been there for more than ten of my 75 minutes on site, before a lady stopped me and asked where she knew me from. I mentioned the store name and she said 'That's right!!! I remember you as being the one who always makes me smile.'

She was the first of nine customers that recognized me that evening ! ! ! !

How cool is that?????!!!!

To be 'famous' for who you are?

I mean, I walked two blocks up the street and two blocks back down the other side and that many people 'knew' me? That's one person every 8 minutes! ! ! ! ! !

Lets see a movie star top that in an atmosphere outside their normal one.

Have a GREAT day ! ! ! ! !


No comments: