Monday, February 9, 2009

Co-Workers

You know I talk a lot about the customers and the weird or inconsiderate people I work with. But I rarely mention those that are dependable and fun.


Miss Sterling - has more seniority than I do and is such a treat to work with. Very smart, down to earth, considerate, great with customers and personnel, responsible and dependable. I am very glad when I get to work with her as she puts customers through very fast yet is polite and courteous to them. Plus she is such a smart young thing. I would adopt her if possible.

Miss Congeniality - Another one I love to work with. She has the same work ethic as myself and I think we make a great team. A little closer to my age which helps a lot. Is so good with the customers and willing to help when needed.

Miss Effervescent - is just that. Always in a great mood, loves to kid with the customers, very helpful and a fast worker. (another to adopt)

Then there are:

Miss Speedy - very fast with customers, and very helpful as well. Terrific personality on that girl. Great work ethic.

The Governess - this is not to be construed as meaning that she is older or bossy. Just that she has taken care of people in the past and still does to a certain extent. She is another one great with customers and has a great work ethic.

Miss Friendly - living and going to school in the area she knows most of the teachers and a lot of the students. Customers really like her.

Miss Trustworthy - Came later to the store but is working out very well. She has a good grasp of the situation and doesn't let anyone push her around. She is very helpful and loves customers. (well, most of them, as do we all)

Head Cashier - by necessity, covers at least six people. It depends who's on duty. I find them all great people to work with and have a great deal of respect for them. A great deal.


It takes all these people to outweigh The Princess, The CFH and The Unreliable One.


PS. I have just added a new link for a Blue Rodeo Tribute band. This is a band my husband plays in and I'd love to hear what you have to say about the music.

No comments: